Partnership & Integrations Manager - EZRA
Job Role: Partnership & Integrations Manager
Location: London (Hybrid - 3 Days in Old Street Office)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s most exceptional organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe that through professional coaching, people get to know themselves and their goals, weaknesses and hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care about and be proud of what they do.
Here at EZRA, we are committed to developing our partnerships and integrations strategy. We know that it is important to our clients to streamline the amount of applications used by employees and integrating within the flow of work is critical to that.
Reporting to the Director of Propositions & Strategic Partnerships, the Partnership & Integrations Manager will maintain the existing partnerships and bringing these partnerships to life for our customers.
You will work with our Proposition, Product and Marketing teams as they develop our GTM activity for each partnership we have, and work with our Sales team as we look to role out each integration and partnership.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and enhance ongoing relationships across the six existing partnerships in place
- Manage the Partnership Integrations alongside Product & Engineering Teams, ensuring we have the correct customer requirement.
- Develop GTM approach for each Partnership & Integration
- Work with Propositional Strategists on how each partnership can enhance our propositional mix
- Monitor performance of partnerships to ensure we are achieving value
- Develop ongoing combined marketing activity alongside Product Marketing & Partners
- Develop sales collateral and enablement related to partnerships
- Support on the development of operational process for a client to work with each partner or integration
- Support on commercial arrangements with all partners.
- 3+ years of experience in Go-To-Market or Product Management role
- Experience working with external partners and team members
- HR Tech experience preferable
- Identify opportunities for partnerships and act on them.
- Excellent relationship-building abilities and a willingness to work proactively with cross-functional teams across the company.
- Strong commercial acumen
- PowerPoint Slides expert
- The ability to recognise and isolate the complaints or objections of clients.
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Friends and family coaching
- Charity days
- Learning and Development Budget
- Weekly wellbeing hour
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a successful, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.