Job Role: Revenue Analyst
Location: Toronto, Canada (Hybrid)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
The Revenue Analyst will play a critical role gathering, organizing, and interpreting data to develop actionable insights to the business. You will play a large role in operationalizing how data can be presented in a scalable and efficient cadence as well as build insights on analysis the team performs.
This role reports directly into the Director of Revenue Insights. As part of the RevOps team, the Revenue Insights team supports our go-to-market functions across Sales and Marketing while also working collaboratively across the entire business as needed, most notably Finance and Delivery teams.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the end-to-end operationalization and innovation surrounding the revenue forecasting process.
- Become a subject matter expert on reporting and analysis using the Professional Service Automation (PSA) platform.
- Interpret key metrics to identify business risks and opportunities by developing a strong understanding of the drivers behind revenue performance.
- Find solutions to add automation to within existing reporting to improve scalability of Insights team.
- Support the development new sales and revenue analysis covering sales trends by region, product, pricing, and revenue channel.
- 3-5 years of experience working in financial analysis, sales or revenue operations.
- Expertise in BI tools and CRM systems (SFDC) and demonstrated ability to analyze sales effectiveness & productivity.
- Ability to develop analysis and present to senior leadership.
- Startup and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, sales/marketing, or related discipline.
- Someone who loves to solve complex problems and has a passion for data and analytics in support of driving business decisions.
- Someone who is comfortable working with leaders and stakeholders of all levels and can be highly collaborative with various functions to identify opportunities for improvement efficiency and scale.
- Someone who has strong interpersonal and team building skills; an ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business streams.
- Someone with strong technical, research, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Someone who loves to solve complex problems, work cross-functionally, and build consensus using data, experience and proven best practices.
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.