Sr. IT Project Manager
Sr. IT Project Management
The Sr IT Project Manager will manage multiple projects simultaneously and will ensure that project solutions are delivered within planned timescales and to the quality expected. The Sr. IT Project Manager will be required to define, structure, plan, manage and report on IT projects through completion. IT Projects will include software applications and operations initiatives and will range in size from simple system upgrades to larger applications rollouts and will lead ad hoc project teams on a per project basis.
Reports directly to SVP, IT PMO & CIO Office
- Work independently to scope and define projects in conformance with LHH/Adecco specifications by producing relevant documentation which include estimates of cost, risk, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project.
- Work within agreed standards of best practice for projects and ensure all activities are carried out to quality standards and processes.
- Proactively manage project, identify risk and mitigation strategies.
- Prepare and maintain realistic project plans so that deliverables are achieved by tracking activities against the plan and managing scope, costs, risks, timescales and resource.
- Attend and co-ordinate regular meetings and communication with stakeholders to discuss project delivery, identify improvements and to promote IT services and capabilities.
- Produce regular reports on the progress of the projects ensuring that stages / changes have authorization from the stakeholder and that any issues identified within the reports are dealt with within the agreed timescales.
- Lead project team/resources to ensure project objectives and deliverables are achieved.
- Active contributor to project related process improvements.
- BS or MS in a computer-related field or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience of seasoned, full life-cycle management of large scale technical, software and/or operations projects, following both agile and waterfall methodology.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary IT and non-IT teams (e.g. business areas, broad spectrum of IT teams, customers, 3rd parties, local & corporate management).
- Ability to drive and meet aggressive deadlines, while under pressure and working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
- A flexible, methodical, logical and structured approach to projects; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead, as well as build in contingencies.
- Ability to evaluate information quickly, identify key risks and issues; formulate conclusions and mitigations strategies based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation skills with ability to proactively and effectively communicate and influence at all levels, including key decision makers and executive level individuals.
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within budget limits.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to deal with complex scenarios and escalations; desire to deliver consistent customer focus in a demanding environment; strong analytical skills.
- Ability to build productive, co-operative working relationships with peers and key stakeholders based on respect and good rapport.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMI PMP).
- Ability to visualize and communicate the total vision of a technical operational or application IT solution (the bigger picture) in an effective and inspirational way.
- The whole IT project life cycle, with the ability to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between.
- Basic understanding of software and web technologies, and concepts such as Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, Quality Assurance, UAT, SDLC, etc.
- Basic understanding of IT operation concepts such as network (on premise and cloud), infrastructure, security, privacy, administration, maintenance, etc.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inc