Content Request Manager - Product & Innovation, LHH CTM (12-month fixed term contract)
The Global Career Transition and Mobility Product and Innovation team is seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Content Request Manager to join our team as a contractor. In this role, you will play a crucial part in maintaining and enhancing our new and existing candidate-facing portals by managing requests for new and revised on-portal content, from inquiry to final implementation. Your role will involve collaborating with key stakeholders, conduct research to assess request viability, and make autonomous decisions on submission or feedback. You will develop in depth knowledge of what content exists where, why it provides value, oversee and coordinate periodic content reviews, and ensure that exceptions made are known, documented, and managed.
Role can be based in the United States (eastern location) or Europe
- Reports directly to Head of Experience Design
- Frequently interacts with field, product managers, Experience Design, IT, Business Operations, product owners, and localization management (in-country translation reviewers).
- Request management:
- Field and manage requests for portal maintenance and enhancements from initiation to completion.
- Liaise with requestors and various stakeholders within the organization, including content managers, product managers, product owners, and IT Business Operations members to make decisions to requests for product content updates and exceptions, including pushing back when necessary. This includes coordinating periodic reviews to make decisions and appropriately prioritize requests based on business value and level of effort.
- Research and viability:
- Conduct research to evaluate the viability of each request and troubleshoot to identify root causes of issues pesented.
- Make informed decisions on whether to proceed with the request or provide feedback to the requestor.
- Form submission and coordination:
- Submit appropriate forms and documentation to the relevant resources for request fulfillment.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely completion of requests.
- Stakeholder collaboration:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand their needs and gather necessary information for updates and new content creation.
- Status follow up:
- Proactively follow up with requestors to provide updates on the status of their requests.
- Communicate any delays or roadblocks and set realistic expectations
- Project coordination:
- Manage portal maintenance projects from inception to completion.
- Develop timelines, track progress, and ensure timely delivery of content updates.
- Translation coordination:
- Field portal translations requests
- Work with in-house translation team, IT, and in-country reviewers to coordinate translations and ensure completion.
- Quality assurance:
- Perform thorough quality checks on all content to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to global content standards.
- Correct any errors or inconsistencies in collaboration with the team.
- Accessibility compliance:
- Possess knowledge in WCAG 2.0 accessibility compliance guidelines and best practices.
- Ensure compliance is integrated into the creation and maintenance of portal content.
- Post-release testing:
- Manage the monthly post-release testing process for all portals.
- Create monthly spreadsheets and ensure testers have valid credentials.
- Ensure relevant information captured for issues and liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful resolution.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Technology, Communications, or related field.
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience in content management, project coordination; Experience with candidate-facing portals, content management systems, coordinating with cross-functional teams is a plus.
- Communication skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively liaise with stakeholders and provide status updates.
- Analytical thinking: Ability to conduct research, evaluate request viability, and identify root causes
- Attention to Detail: Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accurate and error-free content.
- Project management: Proficient in managing projects from initiation to completion, including timeline development and progress tracking.
- Collaboration: Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver high-quality content.
- Digital Proficiency: Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and basic HTML/CSS is preferred.
- Initiative: Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of tasks and projects.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving: Strong problem-solving skills to address portal maintenance-related challenges and find effective solutions.
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader.
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment.
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible working model
- Private medical insurance (PMI)
- Group personal pension plan
- Career support for family and friends
- 25 working days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days off each year.
- So much more!
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they cannot just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to collaborate with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion