Data Scientist, LHH CTM ( Part Time/Contract role)
Data Scientist (Part-time/Contract role)
What does an exceptional Data Scientist do?
We are looking for a Data Scientist with over 3 years of overall experience to help evolve our data-first innovation strategy, which will change behaviors and demonstrate measurable results to our customers. Supporting evolving data needs, empower the data- informed decision-making process, and accelerate business growth.
You will build and scale our data science capabilities, partner effectively with various team members and stakeholders across the company to develop products based on data-driven insights that everyone can rely on and make impacts across the entire HR Tech space.
- You will report to the SVP, Product & Innovation CTM. Key stakeholders include business leaders, the product and innovation team and other colleagues on a global basis.
Your new role
As a key member of the Product Innovation CTM team, you will support our data-first efforts and mission to making the future work for employees and employers. This role will help involve collecting, cleaning, and aligning various data sources.
- Work on the end-to-end data science pipeline: from data collection and cleaning, to building predictive models, to deployment of the results.
- Collaborate with our Products & Solutions teams, Customer Success/Delivery Operation, and other teams as need, to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, reports and performance metrics.
- Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, behavioral science, data mining to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our products, and how best to direct future behavior
- Play a foundational role in deciding how we can best grow our business by engaging, supporting users and clients, through reporting and statistically and data-driven behavior change.
- Review existing and support future information collection to pose interesting questions and avenue for further analysis.
- Develop reports and other presentation as need to support specific initiative, including collaborating with Data Warehousing and IT teams to produce regular automated, reporting, that is easy to understand through visualization and insight descriptive techniques.
- Attend meetings and perform other standard work-related tasks as needed.
What you will need to succeed
- Master’s degree in data science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied and Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with statistical software (i.e., R, Python, Julia, MATLAB, etc.), understanding of databases (i.e., SQL, NoSQL), machine learning libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.), cloud platforms, distributed storage, and processing of big data (Hadoop, Spark, etc.).
- Practical, firsthand experience with a wide variety of statistical modeling methods.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate solutions to engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques, and model diagraming techniques such as ERD and Data Flow diagrams.
- Practical experience in statistical analysis using statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and/or SAS.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrable capability using standard office communication and presentation software applications such as, MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Teams, Zoom
- Successful completion of a comprehensive background investigation is a condition of employment.
- Must be well organized and able to make presentations to large groups and to individuals.
- Comfortable with interacting with the client in a group setting and individually.
- Punctual, dependable and with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to articulate data & AI processes in a clear and translatable fashion to all audience levels.
- Business fluent in English.
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader.
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment.
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives.
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Contract Type: Part-Time
Hours: To be determinedMust have the right to work in the UK.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they cannot just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to collaborate with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion