Client Partner / Enterprise Business Developer - Ireland, LHH CTM
Looking to develop your already successful sales career in B2B Sales within the HR & Talent Management sector?
Then LHH offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to on-going development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join LHH with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of integrated Talent Management Solutions. We are looking for a talented salesperson, with experience in selling at HR / Recruitment / SaaS across multiple sectors in Ireland.
As workforces continue to transform, LHH’s market-leading Career Transition and Talent Management Solutions are proven and trusted capabilities for our customer’s core business and talent operations. Whether they need a fully integrated suite of global coaching and assessment solutions, redeployment strategies, career development or transition solutions LHH delivers a wide range of tailored solutions for the largest and most complex global organisations.
As a high performing, experienced HR sales expert at LHH you are the one client turn to in times of need. You are confident in selling Talent Solutions to senior executives and will apply your sharp business insight and understanding as you present LHH solutions to enterprise clients and prospects within the UK market. You will have subject matter expert support across LHH’s suite of services, allowing you to provide prospects and clients with comprehensive and tailored solutions.
- Specialist Markets Sales Director
- This position will not have direct reports.
- Dublin, Limerick, Cork
- Fluent in English
- As a Senior Relationship Partner your primary role will be to develop a sales strategy to increase share of wallet across a dedicated set of key existing clients and convert new business target logos within the Irish market.
- You will have the ability to translate HR/talent-based requirements into a business-driven LHH solution, which aligns with the business strategy of our clients.
- You must also build strong relationships internally across functional groups within LHH where an open and team-oriented culture exists.
- Primary job duty is to sell career transition and mobility services to existing clients and prospective customers within the island of Ireland.
- Manage sales process from account strategy and planning through execution of the sales.
- Develop solution proposals with Subject Matter Experts encompassing LHH’s entire suite of solutions.
- Participate in the development, presentation and closing of the sale.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with LHH colleagues, SMEs and influencers as needed to win new business.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the understanding of HR buying centres as well as advanced business skills.
- Experience in selling customised talent solutions (HR, talent management, coaching, HRIS, assessments, change management, workforce transformation).
- Experience in different sales techniques which include face-to-face, social selling and large presentations.
- Experience in selling across all lines of businesses within large Financial Service organisations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take a leading sales role, influencing virtual global teams and executing successful sales strategies.
- Experience in hunting for new business, prospecting over a large territory
- Languages Skills: English
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Contract Type: Permanent, unlimited
- Hours: 37.5 per week
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion