Head of Sales - Europe
Job Role: Head of Sales, Europe
Start Date: April 2021
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
We are looking for a commercial leader to drive growth and market penetration in Europe, specifically, but not exclusively, focusing on the key identified growth markets of Italy, Iberia, France & Benelux.
The role will be part of Ezra’s growing global sales team as we continue to evolve our business. Reporting to the Head of Global Expansion.
What You’ll Do
Working with the Head of Global Expansion, develop strategies to drive growth in each market to include:
- Partnering with business development teams within the Lee Hecht Harrison and Adecco Group businesses to create a pipeline of viable opportunities
- Manage and expand a portfolio of existing key, strategic clients, driving incremental revenue in each client
- New lead generation through innovative approached to business development
- Partner with Ezra marketing on thought leadership, events and othrer lead gen activities relevant to markets
- Partner with Ezra colleagues globally to drive local/regional revenue growth in existing Ezra accounts
- Develop a phased approach to market maturity which triggers additional local or regional investments in sales and delivery but initially leverages existing Ezra and LHH delivery / customer success resources
- Partner with other Ezra functions (CSM, Development etc) to bring best in class solutions and experiences to clients
- Place the client at the centre of all decision making
- Previous experience of international sales
- 5 years of sales experience
- Organised self-starter who enjoys prospecting and cold calls
- Team player who effectively draws on others in order to maximize the firm’s resources
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.