Social Media Marketing Manager - EZRA
Job Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
Location: London - Hybrid (3 Days in London Office)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s most exceptional organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe that through professional coaching, people get to know themselves and their goals, weaknesses and hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care about and be proud of what they do.
As a Global Social Media Manager, you’ll help build the foundation of all our global social media communications through creative marketing campaigns designed to engage and excite our audience.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll guide the execution of campaigns across global social channels and bolster our community management efforts across all customers to grow acquisition, engagement, and brand awareness.
What You'll Do:
- Identify all the hottest social media resources relevant to our global audiences
- Develop social strategies for new and existing solutions
- Grow profiles on social media, primarily LinkedIn but also Instagram and YouTube
- Build and implement social media plans and management of content calendars
- Manage social media content and tracking performance on a daily basis
- Work together with copywriters, designers, and product teams to create content
- Prepare seasonal, weekly, and monthly reports, and track campaign progress
- Engage with the community in a meaningful and creative way
- 5+ years’ experience as a Social Media specialist
- Experience in a social media role delivering engaging content in a world-class business known for high-quality social media execution.
- Be dynamic, test and learn new approaches
- Experience developing social strategies for new propositions
- Hands-on experience in daily social media management, from development of event calendars and content creation to performance measurement
- Enthusiasm for HR, HR Tech, Learning & Development and Coaching
- Awareness of latest news and trends in relevant industries
- Team player abilities with experience on how to collaborate throughout the company
- Comfortable managing heavy admin work
- Be a creative thinker, finding new ways to approach our social media
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Friends and family coaching
- Charity days
- Learning and Development Budget
- Weekly wellbeing hour
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a successful, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.