Business Development Representative - Ezra
Job Role: Business Development Representative
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
As a Business Development Representative, your mission is to build, lead the new sales pipeline through proactive outreach to prospective clients, effective response to inbound leads, and active prospecting to identify appropriate buyers.
What you'll do
- Build sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, following up on marketing campaigns, and inbound inquires
- Set up introductory meetings via telephone; coordinate calendars with different time zones, and send out calendar invites
- Accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Maintain an activity volume of Calls & Emails/day with intent to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities & use these to identify opportunities in the market
- Maintain accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in our CRM
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve overall sales targets
- Record and document all call and communications in SalesForce.com
- Monitor social networks such as LinkedIn for sales opportunities and leads
The best candidates will exhibit boundless curiosity, structured thinking, relentless drive, effective collaboration, and leadership through influence. They will communicate in a compelling way and find creative and scalable solutions to ambiguous problems.
- A positive, self-starter attitude, desire to learn new skills and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Active listening skills.
The highest level of integrity & ability to work autonomously
- Low ego, high achievement, strong work ethic
Team player with ability to work in matrix organization
- Ability to resolve issues quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrates computer skills with a general understanding of technological sales support techniques or understanding of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-3 years sales experience
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!