SVP, Global Marketing
What does an exceptional SVP Global Marketing do?
The Global Marketing Leader’s (GML) primary responsibilities include Strategic & Digital Marketing, Brand Positioning, and growing the business through increased sales of company products & services. This critical position will lead and oversee the planning, development, and execution of the company’s marketing, brand management, market research, product marketing, field marketing, and demand generation traversing all geographic regions, as well as company product lines.
The GML will effectively lead his/her team using market research, advertising, digital media, and public relations strategies to increase brand recognition. They will also expand the customer base and acceptance of new services and products. This key individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing to include the rise of new media, the growing number of sales and service touch points, and all fragmentations of customer segments. They will lead company-wide change in response to evolving buying patterns, stepping up efforts to shape the company’s public profile, managing complexity, and building innovative digital marketing capabilities throughout the company as a whole.
- Reports to the EVP, Chief Revenue Officer, and will lead the global marketing team
What you’ll do
As the new GML, you will
- Devise overall marketing strategy for the company and for each of the product lines
- Lead, redirect or alter major corporate initiatives on strategy and business models
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals
- Global brand positioning consistent with the regional cultures and acceptance of company products within those market areas
- Develop, build, and ensure company brand/image of high quality and high performance with customers
- Continue to evolve inbound marketing and demand generation capabilities leverage expertise in digital marketing and marketing technologies
- Manage corporate reputation and engagement by third parties and social media
- Understand how customers are changing and become involved in developing new marketing capabilities across the company
- Understand how customers research and buy services & products – Web-based research
- Understand and capitalize the needs of new markets, segments, and consumers
- Heed the voice of the customer and interacting with the company and its brand
- Manage the complexity of all countries, customer segments, media, and distribution channels
- Develop and maintain current and historical data-management tools and processes that support market and trend analytics
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, and revenue retention and growth
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, and satisfaction rates
- Partner with Chief Innovation & Product Officer in the development of the product roadmap and creation of new products which are consistent with proof of customer demand
- Communicate the key performance parameters for new products which represent customer needs, wants and desires for future systems and capabilities
- Set KPI’s for marketing activities across the business
- Lead a team of marketing professionals while ensuring all direct reports are being effectively challenged, developed, and measured for performance consistent with the expectations of their assigned positions and goals leading by example
- Drive the establishment and accountability for goals and objectives of individual team members
- Cultivate a culture that assures effective cross-functional teamwork
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values
- Perform job duties in a manner that maintains compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or a related field; MBA preferred
- 15+ years’ of well-rounded sales and marketing experience (B2B preferred) in positions of increasing responsibility with a focus on market expansion
- At least five years’ experience in a leadership role
- Ability to create a marketing voice and trusted advisor relationship with the Global Leadership team
- Ability to be a marketing ambassador to internal global leaders and teams
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion