Product Manager, Product & Innovation, LHH CTM (Hybrid)
This role is global and be located in the United States or Eastern Europe
This role supports the successful definition and delivery of the digital platform and applications that support LHH. These applications and platforms' successful definition and delivery are critical to driving LHH's long-term strategy and vision of providing end-to-end talent solutions to our customers and establishing LHH market dominance.
- Reports to SVP, Product & Innovation, LHH CTM
- Staying informed of market, customer, and user needs and the competitive landscape.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and users to ensure comprehension of short-term and long-term business objectives and needs.
- Create and maintain a competitive advantage for LHH, and support One LHH vision through defining and articulating the vision with internal stakeholders, including Tech, Delivery, Marketing, and Sales
- Define and aid product roadmap, to achieve competitive differentiation and overall revenue and profits.
- Define and aid the development of requirements (Ideas, Features, Epics & Stories) and set overall sprint, release, and backlog priorities.
- Manage change control and communication associated with new releases.
- Balance short-term and long-term trade-off decisions to achieve overall competitiveness of LHH within the Market.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to related to their area of responsibility.
- Assist UAT and provide final sign-off for releases.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (both verbal and written) across all levels of the business from technical with audiences of varying technical abilities and business contexts.
- Agile Software & Lean Product Management experience
- Good understanding of SaaS technology and development process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a growth mindset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Project management and stakeholder management skills
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to frame issues and make quick short- and long-term decisions.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with continual change and deals well with ambiguities
- Demonstrate a strong track record of delivering large consumer-facing products/projects with cross-org dependencies.
- Travel as necessary
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader.
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment.
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, PTO, Paid Holidays
- Range $100,000- $130,000 per year plus bonus
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion