Participant Care Specialist
Job Role: Participant Care Specialist
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
EZRA is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
To support our rapidly growing participant community we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Participant Care Specialist who will provide exceptional levels of customer service and hypercare to EZRA users across multiple programs. This very varied role is pivotal to enabling the successful coordination and project management of all EZRA programs globally.
What you’ll do
- Provide a best-in-class level of service throughout the participant experience
- First line response to participant questions and troubleshooting requirements, responding to inquiries within 24 business hours to meet EZRA Service Level Agreements
- Firstline response to support tickets that require immediate action, highlighting escalations to the Customer Success team and Coaching Services team as needed.
- Proactive outreach to participants on low rated Zendesk tickets sessions rated 3 or less
- Meet with participants via Zoom, Teams or by phone to resolve participant issues, based on participant preference
- Follow up on coach no show tickets, escalating to Coaching Services as needed
- Coordinating coach switches with participant and coach solutions, as needed
- Assisting with password resets and account access issues
- Monitor participant feedback, identify trends and sharing with key EZRA stakeholders
- Enable pauses and extensions to programs as needed
- Update participant profiles as needed (correct manager info, resend EM links, etc.)
- Proactive outreach to participants to drive adoption and reach the minimum goal of 90% adoption by month 1 post launch
- Actively encourage ongoing engagement during the program duration to achieve the recommended cadence of two coaching sessions per month
- Escalate participant dis-engagement to the CSM as applicable, taking appropriate follow up action as needed
- Proactive outreach to participants and managers to encourage completion of initial and final EZRA measure
- Check that the End of Program Sustainment kits are launched without delivery errors, re-sending as needed.
- Facilitate/support EZRA Alumni LinkedIn events with the support of the marketing team as applicable
- Respond to Alumni and EZRA LinkedIn Community inquiries and route to the appropriate team as needed
- External vendor coordination of welcome kits regionally, ensuring participants receive post onboarding to their program
- Ensure that Welcome kits are sent out post program launch to participants
- Follow up on any delivery issues and re-send any kits as needed
- Assist with replacing any damaged kit items as needed
- Monitor stock levels and advise when re-stocking is needed
Webinar Launch Facilitation:
- Weekly meetings with CSMs to understand upcoming webinar schedules
- Facilitate Webinar Launches, providing an overview of the program, walking participants through the sign-up process and facilitate Q+A
- Co-facilitate on webinar launches of more than 50 participants, monitoring the chat and admitting participants to the virtual meeting
- Escalate any follow up questions to CSM as needed, and complete follow up on any participant questions from webinar
- A passion for customer service and delighting our participant community
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual start-up environment
- Confident facilitating in live virtual meetings and facilitation events including use of multiple video platforms
- 1-3 year’s experience is a similar role
Confident interacting with key stakeholders as a point of contact for reporting and participant requests
- Strong evidence of customer success and strive to go the extra mile for EZRA customers and participants
- High levels of attention to detail to make sure the job gets done right
- Proficiency in professional written communications
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Forms, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable operating with levels of ambiguity and taking direction from multiple team members
- Passionate about innovation and looking at better ways to work
- Highly organized, considering the needs of the whole team operating in different time zones
- A self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us