Global Talent Acquisition Partner, LHH CTM/LD (12 - month contract) (Bi-Lingual: French/English or Spanish/ English speaker) (Remote)
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment on business-critical roles and will collaborate with and advise hiring managers to identify and acquire strong talent for LHH across EMEA region.
The Talent Acquisition Team is a Global function within LHH. We often work on roles outside of our respective countries and geographic region as needed to support the business needs of our hiring managers.
- Reports directly to the SVP, Global Talent Acquisition
- Independently manage 15-25 exempt level roles across multiple functions, geographies, and Business Units.
- Build and execute recruiting strategies which include target lists, job description review, candidate assessment, sourcing methodologies, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development, interviewer preparation and coaching, feedback collection, creation, and negotiation of offers, and reference checking.
- Create strong internal and external relationships in the function/industry to build a candidate pipeline for current and future openings.
- Talent acquisition advisor to hiring managers.
- Communicate appropriately, proactively, and consistently with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, external contacts, candidates, and prospects to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
- Prioritize work and set appropriate expectations with hiring managers and partners.
- Utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seek new methods and innovative solutions, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline.
- Represent and differentiate LHH to external candidates by effectively describing our business, strategy, culture, and values.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition peers to share talent, market intelligence, and best practice recruiting methodology.
- Comply with all Talent Acquisition and broader LHH policies, procedures, and risk requirements.
- Work on special projects or assignments beyond your regional scope as requested.
- More than seven years’ experience recruiting mid to senior level professionals within a corporate TA team; two years of agency recruiting experience a plus.
- Experience recruiting across multiple geographic regions in APAC, EMEA or N. America is highly preferred.
- Human Resources Business Partner experience is a plus.
- Strong consultative skills
- Strong sense of urgency and continual drive for process improvement
- Openness to try new things and willingness to work on roles outside assigned region as needed.
- Expertise in social networking
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and deliver high quality results.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System in a high volume, professional recruiting environment required.
- Proven track record of developing, assessing, attracting, and hiring successful mid – to senior level talent.
- Proven advisor to hiring managers regarding recruitment plans and execution, candidate assessment and hiring, and market intelligence.
- Demonstrate strong influencing, decision making and execution skills.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, proactively manage expectations and relationships, provide innovative ideas and solutions, and shares best practices.
- Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in recruitment of business development and sales professionals is a plus.
- Excellent English language skill required; additional language skills -Spanish or French preferred.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inc