Account Manager Specialist Markets UK, LHH CTM
An exceptional Account Manager will be accountable for managing and growing account relationships of UK Specialist Market Accounts within a designated territory. This will be accomplished through effective collaboration with the Sales and Solutions teams to develop formal account strategies with their respective teams. The account manager will be focused on identifying, activating and delivery for execution of the project as well as closing new opportunities to maximize revenue potential.
- You will report to the UK Specialist Sales Director, Sales Manager, Account Managers & Account Services
- Remote, with residence in UK.
- Assigned to LHH London, Harewood Place.
- Fluent in English
- Manage accounts by setting the direction and strategy in order to grow revenue
- Be responsible for executing, delivery and retention of contracts
- Partner with the UK Specialist Markets Sales Representative to grow and expand relationships within the accounts and make strategy recommendations
- Monitor monthly selling activity and agreed action planning
- Conduct APR’s for the account with the Sales team to ensure contract value realization
- Review quality and process improvement ideas to delivery an exceptional customer experience
- Make sure payables are on time and SOW’s are managed effectively
- Proven experience of building, developing and converting customer relationships & contracts.
- Strategic thinker who can effectively manage numerous accounts
- Highly effective, consultative and strategic selling skills suited for all levels of an organization
- Passionate about HR Business Solutions and mission of making a difference
- Staffing, HR Consulting or Training & Development experience desirable
- Proven ability to maximize account value
- Excellent follow through, ownership and project management skills
- Demonstrated creative thinking with the ability to find unique value for external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes, messaging, and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Contract Type: Permanent Contract
- Working hours per week: 37.5
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion