Ezra Coach (L-Z)
Ezra Coach (part time)
The primary responsibility of the Ezra Coach will be to provide professional coaching services to Ezra customers. Utilizing the LHH/Ezra coaching methodology, the Ezra coach will work with professionals within our customer organizations to identify and achieve work-related performance goals and/or assist leaders at all levels to transition smoothly to new roles
The Ezra Coach will pull from their virtual strengths to coach participants through an online platform. Comfort coaching within a virtual environment will be key to successful coaching engagements.
- This position will report to the Coach Operations Manager
- Coaches a variety of levels within client organizations, to include executives, VPs, Directors, and front-line management level employees in the organization
- Helps Clients embrace their potential for growth and adjust their thinking so that they can facilitate improvements in their performance and change their strategies for dealing with specific issues
- Comply with all Ezra administrative requirements such as completing program forms when required
- Uses Ezra technology and platforms to support coaching projects
- Participates in Ezra/LHH training and professional development opportunities
- Significant business and coaching experience in a corporate or entrepreneurial setting
- ICF certification preferred, or the ability to provide proof of completion of a minimum of 200 coach-specific training hours from an accredited program
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability
- Must have a suitable home office with adequate bandwidth
- Personal experience in management roles preferred
- Ability to utilize online technology in a virtual environment
- Bilingual or multilingual is a plus
- Good understanding of Organizational Development & Organizational Effectiveness
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Team player with strong impulse to collaborate with others
- Familiarity with 360-degree assessments and other inventories (e.g., personality, values, motives, etc.)
- High personal credibility with a strong set of values consistent with Ezra/LHH culture
- Advanced Degree in a related field preferred
- Strong executive presence and credibility
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inc