Front Counter Sales
We are looking for an individual that can provide excellent customer service as a front counter salesperson.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Competitive wages
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada.
- Incentive Program – Additional income may be obtained through our Incentive Program which recognizes performance output.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
- Ability to work in a fast paste environment
- Basic math skills and computer program knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective teamwork and collaboration
- Capable of building trusting relationships with customers
- Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods
- Being good at effective problem solving, planning, and organizing
- A welcoming and content attitude
- Greet and direct customer
- Answer incoming calls while handling customers inquiries, concerns, or questions
- Make sure customers have a positive visit to our store
- Gain knowledge with products and stay up to date with new products, services and tire/rim inventory
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Resolving customers complaints or issues with speed and professionalism
- Manage database records and keep all customer accounts up to date with keywords/notes
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Provide accurate information (product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Proudly Canadian owned and operated since 1953
Since the beginning—when we opened our first store in Vernon, BC, in 1953—Kal Tire has been committed to building a strong company as well as strong communities for our team members and customers.
Across Canada and around the world, we support hundreds of local organizations, engage our teams in fundraising and provide funding for the use of recycled rubber products to enhance community facilities.
At Kal Tire, helping to make our communities stronger is just a part of our culture.
We offer a culture that fosters inclusion, and respect. We value a diverse workforce and commit to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in this Sales and Service opportunity. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.