Full-Time Front Counter Representative / Customer Service Representative
Front Counter Sales - Richmond, BC
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 9 retread manufacturing plants. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, servicing more than 150 mine sites across five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
Kal Tire is recruiting for a Full-Time Front Counter Sales with a focus on providing top service to our customers by performing exceptional customer service and exceeding every customer’s expectations. As the ideal candidate, you have a strong desire to be in the automotive industry, excellent communications kills, a mechanical attitude, and prior sales experience.
We will provide a thorough training program that includes hands on experience, product and safety training, and opportunities for advancement.
- Attend to customers by telephone, fax or in person at the counter
- Offer product knowledge and information to customers and confirm details of delivery
- Offer pricing terms in accordance with company policy and if required, prepare quotations
- Enter sales orders for products selected and ensure that all documentation is completed for the sale
- Expedite the delivery whenever necessary and handle cash sales
- Provide customer feedback to the store manager
- Contribute to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace by following all safety and environmental policies and rules and by taking an active approach to accident prevention and environmental protection
- Contribute to an upbeat atmosphere in the workplace by supporting and providing assistance to other team members.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of service advisor or sales experience is an asset
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve on the spot; experience as an automotive service technician or apprentice is an asset
- Methodical and patient approach and ability to pay attention to the details
- Strong team player who is able to work unsupervised
- Safety mindset, willing to wear all required PPE, and follow all safety procedures
- Availability to work Monday to Saturday, 730AM - 6PM
Education and Special Requirements
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding environment and lifting 50lbs at shoulder height
- Ability to work Saturdays if required
Kal Tire offers a comprehensive benefits package, profit sharing program, continued learning opportunities, and an RRSP / DPSP program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
We want to hear from you! All applicants are encouraged to visit us at www.kaltire.com/careers.
Start Your Journey With Us.