Full-Time Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
Warehouse Shipper/Receiver - Port Kells, BC
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, servicing over 150 mine sites across 18 countries.
The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally. Listen to what some of our team members have to say about why they love working here! https://youtu.be/LOjEIeROn30
The Role of Warehouse Associate is essential to our success to ensure customers receive excellence in service and are safely on their way. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Daily shipping and receiving of tires and wheels and be comfortable using an inventory management process to sign and release products
- Organizing warehouse and yard
- Preparing inventory for monthly counts
- Driving forklift
- Working with retread plants, transport companies and commercial salespeople to ensure our customers receive products and services
- Excelling in a physically demanding environment that includes lifting up to 80lbs and moving constantly throughout the day
- Supervising seasonal team members during busy seasons
- Contributing to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace by following all safety standards and environmental policies. You will take an active approach to accident and environmental protection.
You Bring an enthusiastic, outgoing and hospitable attitude. You are a quick learner and enjoy a physically demanding environment. You have a valid forklift license; a valid class G license is considered an asset. You are comfortable using computer software and handheld scanning tools. You are available Monday - Friday and have flexibility evenings and weekends. You have prior experience in a Shipper Receiver role; experience in a leadership/supervisory role considered an asset.
- Competitive wages, benefits, and an RRSP matching program, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
We want to hear from you! All applicants are encouraged to visit us at www.KalTire.com/Careers.We are an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted by Kal Tire regarding a career opportunity, please advise immediately if you require accommodation.
Start Your Journey With Us!
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.