Manager in Training - Penticton, BC
Manager in Training
In the role of Manager in Training, you will actively participate in our management development program designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you will need to become a future leader at Kal Tire. You will learn every aspect of our store operations from budgetary and operational responsibilities to mastering the technical skills of our business.
Required Skills for this role include:
- A minimum of one year of managerial experience, preferably in a service related or retail environment.
- Demonstrated experience with budget and inventory management.
- Excellence in customer service delivery.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that will involve some heavy lifting throughout the day.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities in a complex business environment.
Education and Special Requirements
- High school diploma; post graduate diploma or degree or equivalent experience is considered an asset
- Flexibility to relocate if required
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect.