Automotive Service Technician or 4th Year Apprentice
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Journeyman Automotive Service Technician or 4th Year Apprentice to join our busy location in Scarborough, ON. You are responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented, retail environment. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
• Certified with Journeyman Automotive Service Technician or 4th year Apprentice Automotive Service Technician
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
• CVIP certified is an asset.
• Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
• Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
• Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
• Experience and a strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire Offers
• Competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.
• A culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.”
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Posting Date: Oct 20, 2021