Shipper Receiver/P&D - ($16-$20/hr)
As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background in warehousing/shipping receiving; enjoy working with a high energy team in a retail environment.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our 250 locations offer clean and safe work environments encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily shipping and receiving of tires and wheels.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift. You may be required to work in extreme weather conditions
- Organizing warehouse and yard.
- Prepare inventory for monthly counts.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- You hold a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Forklift experience would be an asset.
- Grade 12 or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
- Competitive wages, with extended group health benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit-sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in this Shipper Receiver opportunity. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants.