Assistant Store Manager
Due to growth and expansion, our Retail Stores in Ontario are hiring Assistant Managers to join our store leadership team across the GTA. In this role, you will support the Store Manager with all standard operational duties required to run a profitable and successful Kal Tire store. You will participate in a rigorous hands-on training program that will provide you with all the tools required for your development and career progression.
- You have previous experience in customers service, retail or other people focused industry
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment
- You are a self-starter committed to maintaining a positive, collaborative and supportive workplace
- You have excellent communication skills, and are detail oriented
- You continuously strive to provide exceptional customer service
- You hold a valid driver’s license
- A High school diploma is a minimum requirement; University or College degree and/or equivalent education and experience considered an asset
- A customer service based environment where you are a part of the Kal Tire family
- A complete, comprehensive and purposeful training program
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
- Opportunity for advancement
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.