Shipper/Receiver - Town Store
Shipper/Receiver - Town Store Location
Kal Tire is hiring a Shipper / Receiver team member to join our Fort McMurray team. In this roll, you will apply your excellent shipping and receiving skills as well as organizational skills. As an ideal candidate you will have the ability to work in a physically demanding environment while ensuring the needs of our stores are met in a safe and efficient manner.
We encourage all candidates who are interested in the exciting and challenging retail industry to apply today, come be a part of our dynamic mining team!
Full time hours are from Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week. This role will work out of our Town Store location in the city of Fort McMurray, AB.
- Daily shipping and receiving of tires, wheels and tire repair materials
- Organizing warehouse and outside yard
- Preparing inventory for monthly counts
- Work with retread plants, transport companies and commercial salespeople to ensure our customers receive products and services
- Pick inventory from the floor and various heights (with appropriate equipment/PPE)
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift. You may be required to work in extreme weather conditions (with appropriate PPE).
- Forklift experience is considered an asset (we will train the successful applicant)
- Must have a valid class 5 or class 5 (GDL)
- Ability to contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work hard
- Competitive wages, with benefits (full-time position), while gaining fundamental business knowledge
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 260 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.