Senior Human Resources Advisor
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISOR
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources the Senior Human Resources Advisor performs a range of duties supporting a provincial portfolio. They will take a lead role alongside the Manager, Human Resources in day to day labour relations and advising operations managers. Additionally, they will lead and create various programs to support the operations in all Human Resource related activities. The successful candidate will be expected to maximize the effectiveness of Kal Tire team members by providing coaching and guidance in the stated areas to ensure successful and profitable business operations.
- Labour / Employee Relations.
- Performance Management.
- Team Member Development.
- Change Management.
- Program Development.
- A minimum of 6+ years of human resources generalist/advisor experience preferably in a fast-paced, mid to large-sized company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Provincial Labour Legislation, Employment Law and Human Rights Legislation.
- Demonstrated skill in coaching, counseling, and advising managers and team members on HR matters.
- Understanding of development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accommodate competing demands.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information with integrity and discretion.
- Working knowledge of compensation principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in advancing or improving performance development processes.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and translate to meaningful action.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business specializing in Human Resources, or equivalent.
- CPHR designation or provincial equivalent is required.
- Ability to periodically travel occasionally will be required.
- Ability to work remotely at this time but report to one of the following locations once COVID restrictions are lifted. (Lower Mainland BC and Calgary AB).