Front Counter Sales Representative
Front Counter Sales Representative – Brooks, AB
We are looking for an individual that can provide excellent customer service as a front counter salesperson with the potential of a management role.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Ability to work in a fast paste environment
- Basic math skills and computer program knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective teamwork and collaboration
- Capable of building trusting relationships with customers
- Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods
- Being good at effective problem solving, planning, and organizing
- A welcoming and content attitude
- Excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- Perform tire removal/installation, dismounting, balancing, inflating and installing repaired or replacement tires.
- Greet and direct customer
- Answer incoming calls while handling customers inquiries, concerns, or questions
- Make sure customers have a positive visit to our store
- Gain knowledge with products and stay up-to-date with new products, services and tire/rim inventory
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Resolving customers complaints or issues with speed and professionalism
- Manage database records and keep all customer accounts up-to-date with keywords/notes
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Provide accurate information ( product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Kal Tire offers
- Competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching program.
- An accelerated training program will be provided.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.
Posting Date: Sep 9, 2021