Senior Commercial Travel Consultant
Due to increased travel volume, we are expanding the team. Reporting to the Travel Department Manager, the Senior Commercial Travel Consultant will have a thorough knowledge of the computer-based travel reservation systems used by the department and a strong understanding of travel policies.
The Senior Commercial Travel Consultant will provide travel reservation services for worldwide travel for all of Kal Tire’s Team Members. These travel services include Kal Aviation Aircraft, airlines, hotels, rental vehicles, meeting facilities and conference facilities.
- Booking commercial flights, car rentals and hotels using various methods including GDS system.
- Issuing of airline tickets meeting BSP and IATA regulations.
- Booking of hotel rooms, meeting rooms, car rentals, Kal Tire vehicles, catering and shuttle transportation.
- Provide a high level of service to a variety of travelers.
- Manage hotel contracts and relationship with suppliers, including assessing number of properties and brands to ensure that rates are competitive and locations meet the needs of the Kal Tire team.
- Manage rental car contracts and ensure that competitive rates are negotiated based on company volume.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience specializing in a Corporate Travel environment.
- Experience with booking and changing international travel arrangements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of international travel reservations and ticketing requirements.
- A commitment to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- The ability to work as a team as well as independently and be self-motivated.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure team members satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Experience in all administrative areas with demonstrated computer skills in MS Office Programs.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of worldwide geography.
- Travel training program, Certified Travel Manager/Consultant (CTM or CTC designation), or equivalent experience.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS:
- Earn trust of customers by providing them with quality and value of service and products.
- Work productively, efficiently, and contribute.
- Work towards expansion of the company and maintain competitiveness in the industry.
- Honesty and Integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting our Vernon Office Recruitment Team or by clicking Apply below!