Kal Tire is hiring a Billing Clerk!
A career with Kal Tire means the chance to grow to your full potential and do rewarding work with a team who cares. It’s a philosophy and culture that’s kept us growing for more than 60 years.
When you join the Kal Tire family, we invest in you as much as we invest in our company itself. Our team members stay with us because we provide them with the training, mentorship, rewards and global opportunities to thrive.
What you will be doing:
Responsibilities of this very busy position include administrative functions of the receivables, retread, inventory and invoicing processes as well as collections and payroll. In addition, this position performs a number of general office duties.
- An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the Kal Tire family
- A complete, comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive salary and the opportunity to grow your career
- An industry leading benefits package, including tuition reimbursement
What you bring:
- Extensive office experience working independently and without supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, project management and time management skills
- You continuously strive to provide exceptional customer service
- You are a self-starter committed to maintaining a positive, collaborative and supportive workplace
- You are detail oriented
- Experience working with a variety of software programs (Microsoft Office preferred)
- You hold a valid driver’s license and have obtained your Grade 12 or GED equivalent.
If you are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today!
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted by Kal Tire regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.