Billing and Dispatching Administrator
Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers’ expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.
Your primary responsibilities will be centralizing information, including reviewing work orders, contacting customers, and producing customer invoices. This role must be paying close attention to detail and provide excellent customer service promptly.
If you meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Contact customers to fill in any missing mandatory information whenever necessary.
- Produce the invoices that will be sent to customers and accurately bill customers within 48 hours of work completed.
- Communicate with Service Technicians on work orders and work completed.
- Review Service Technician notes for additional information and ensures the work order reflects the Service Technician's actual work.
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of software programs. Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Extensive office experience in national billing accounts.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, project management and time management skills are a must.
- Experience with purchase orders, invoicing, account reconciliations or other AP/AR functions and providing excellent customer service is an asset.
- Experience in an administrative support function, including answering phones, providing customer service and problem-solving.
- Contribute to an upbeat and safe atmosphere in the workplace.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Valid driver's licence.
- Grade 12 or GED equivalent
Kal Tire AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS:
- Earn trust of customers by providing them with quality and value of service and products.
- Work productively, efficiently, and contribute.
- Work towards expansion of the company and maintain competitiveness in the industry.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
Posting Date: Oct 15, 2021