Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for the over-the-phone sales and service process on behalf of stores. This involves following best practices in conjunction with stores, ensuring prompt customer service and driving sales growth.
- Create and maintain business relationships with customers
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Collaborate with Admin Support team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
- Prepare and track weekly sales plans, including customer contacts, quotes and prospects
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices and create WO
- understand customers' needs and develop sales opportunities
- Answer customer’s questions and offer professional support regarding their business needs
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers.
- Stay informed about competitors strategies, products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Where necessary, support marketing/sales efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
Product / Service Promotion
- Provide information about company products and services, charges, service conditions, and service availability.
- Ensure the products recommended meets the vehicle requirements and safety necessities.
- Recommend products from Kal Tire core product line.
- Suggest service and maintenance options for long term vehicle safety and reliability.
- Minimum 1 years’ inside sales experience
- Experience working with CRM or customer database systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Diplomatic and professional approach
- Customer orientated, adaptable and responsive to different customer inquiries
- Proficient computer skills and ability to work with multiple applications at a time
- Solid communication skills
- Results focused
- Open availability to cover shifts during operational hours which will include early morning, evening and weekends.
- Some travel might be required
- Grade 12 or equivalent