OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL - LPN NIGHTS ***$6000 HIRING BONUS***
Pilgrim’s is a leading global provider of high-quality food products, including well-recognized brands and value-added premium products. As one of the world’s largest poultry producers, Pilgrim’s has provided wholesome, quality products to customers and consumers for more than seven decades. It’s our passion for excellence that continues to drive us to be the best, and we seek opportunities to diversify and grow.
Pilgrim’s Arcadia Location
While Pilgrim’s is a global company, we offer a hometown feel within our complex located in Arcadia, WI. Pilgrim’s works with 150 local growers. We employ approximately 500 team members at our complex. We give you the tools you need to discover your perfect career match, and the freedom and support to take your career to the next level. It is our goal to be your employer of choice and provide you with the opportunity for a better future!
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our Occupation Health Team as an Occupation Health Professional – LPN! Position offers a $6000 Hiring Bonus!
- Benefits at 60 days of employment, 401K contributions on day 1 of employment
- 70% off quality Pilgrim’s poultry products
- Training provided with a trainer/mentor
- Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
POSITION SUMMARY: As an LPN, you must currently be licensed to practice in the state of employment, administer direct care of employees with professional expertise according to medical directives and within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act, while working under direct supervision of the Occupational Health Manager or Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Deliver direct care for employees at site according to medical directives within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act in the applied state. Adheres to health management policies, protocols, medical directives, and physician standing orders according to scope of practice.
- Provide compassionate, quality care to team members.
- Adheres to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, etc. Adheres to HIPAA compliance of confidentiality of employees’ personal health information.
- Participates in health and safety teaching of team members.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with departmental staff, complex management, supervisory staff, local healthcare providers, and third party administrator (TPA).
- Conducts all assigned and additional job tasks within legal, ethical, and moral standards of care in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintains accurate documentation and assists in departmental medical records upkeep. Provides appropriate documentation of all care provided in a professional and effective manner.
- Keeps department clean and orderly.
- Notifies Occupational Health Manager and designee of any pertinent physical and emotional changes of symptoms presented by employees.
- Other duties assigned.
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate Degree of Nursing / Diploma Nursing Degree Required
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of experience
- Position includes on call periods shared with fellow healthcare professionals.
- Must be able to work other hours/shifts as needed