1ST SHIFT QA INSPECTOR TECHNICIAN III
POSITION:QA INSPECTOR TECHNICIAN III – HOT SIDE
DEPARTMENT: Quality Control
SALARY CLASS: Non-Exempt
SHIFT: 1ST SHIFT
Saturday work required when scheduled.
- Perform various quality control functions including but not limited to line inspection, audits.
- Inspect various product to assure compliance with Company specifications
- Ensure all company safety guidelines are being followed.
- Follow all food safety requirements.
- Work closely with management to achieve production objectives.
- Ability to identify
- Other duties as assigned
- Dependable and enthusiastic
- Leadership skills
- Good people skills, ability to work well with others
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Be able to communicate written and verbally in English
- Attention to detail
- Good math skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Physically capable of performing line work
- Good attendance record (Less than 4 points, for internal candidates)
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, hot temperatures, and loud ambient noise
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP