PULLET CREW SUPERVISOR
Pullet Crew Supervisor
Responsible for the movement of pullets, field vaccinations and medication, and hen productivity. May also include gathering and transportation of eggs and hatchability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inspects farms for compliance with contract and cooperative agreement standards.
• Advises farmers on development programs to assist in producing quality poultry products.
• Conducts safety meetings.
• Coordinates and/or handles the movement of pullets.
• Performs field vaccinations and/or administers medications.
• Weighs, handles and fleshes pullets, hens and males.
• Tracks and analyzes hen productivity.
• May collect and transport eggs and track hatchability.
• May schedule and train other employees.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Typically requires greater than 2 up to 5 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
Current driver's license and good driving record.