APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Apartment Maintenance Technician
General maintenance and make ready for 76 unit affordable housing complex located between Pittsburg and Mt. Pleasant. Units have 2-4 bedrooms.
- Keep grounds clean of trash and debris
- General maintenance such as installing ceiling fans, replacing AC/Heat filters, changing blinds, changing locks, etc.
- Prepare units for move in (e.g. painting and texturing ceilings and walls, patching holes, stripping and waxing floors, etc.)
- Assist in major maintenance such as replacing water heaters, attic work, replacing door and door frames.
- Help maintain maintenance with State Compliance Guidelines.
- Work with little supervision
- Keep playgrounds and picnic areas safe and clean
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to reach and speak English
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to learn to operate manual shift vehicles and back trailers
- Must be able to walk/stand for 8+ hours on a daily basis
High school diploma/GED