ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: We are looking for a Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our JBS Prepared Foods team onsite at the Corporate office in Greeley, CO. In this role, you will participate in the handling of discrepancies reported by customers, truck lines, plant personnel, sales, field reps, customer service, etc. The Analyst will be responsible for reporting on deductions & claims data including past due invoices, DSO, and general AR discrepancies, as well as deductions balances and claims losses. You will identify customer trends and suggest methods of improvement involving payment and claims habits. Lastly, you will act as a mediator between the outside parties and internal personnel to resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner while being able to sustain good relationships with all parties.
- Comprehensive analysis, find trends/develop conclusions on deductions, claims, and AR data
- Run and develop weekly reports
- Present data analysis and recommendations to executive team
- Research payments submitted including pricing, marketing money, product claims, etc.
- Work closely with internal and external parties in an effort to resolve any/all deduction balances
- Keep detailed records and accounts of all claims, deductions, and DSO
- Acquire required documentation needed to determine liability quickly
- Work and learn new business areas as needed to improve customer payments
- Ability to learn the process, know the process, and make decisions to mitigate losses quickly
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field preferred
- Prior experience handling customer accounts such as AR, Claims, Deductions, and/or DSO preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Understanding of cash application processes preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and effectively manage a task list
- Can perform the functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $55,000-$62,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity