GB INVENTORY CONTROL LEAD
Inventory Control Lead – Ground Beef Department
Reports to the Inventory Control Supervisor
The position of Inventory Control Lead person responsible for keeping inventory on all items related to packaging. Responsible to monitor and manage our facility’s supply, storage, and tracking of packaging material. The Inventory Control Lead is an important role since the efficient handling of the company products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
- Coordinate incoming packaging materials and direct the loader/unloaders as to what is needed in house.
- Verify physical counts (identify variances from previous day)
- Report Tote inventory every morning and schedule with vendor required needs. Work with purchasing assistant to have purchase order issued.
- Follow up on tote deliveries and organize unloading needs.
- Enter daily physical inventory each morning.