When becoming a Team Leader at Wild Fork, you will be supporting store leadership by overseeing daily operations, delegating tasks, monitoring the team's performance, and ensuring the store objectives are met. As leadership support, you will foster collaboration within the team and bring innovative strategies to increase productivity.
By thinking like customers and acting like owners, you will also provide a Personal Chef experience to all guests and train the sales leaders to do the same. We believe in enjoying every step of your journey. If you have the Passion and Hunger for growth, come nourish your career at Wild Fork and be part of our growing family!
Our Values: Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, Ownership
Competencies: Training, Salesmanship and Leadership
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Brand Experience- Delivering best in class customer service.
- Deliver a Wild Fork Personal Chef shopping experience to all customers and ensure all team members have the knowledge and confidence to deliver best in class customer service.
- Be a true subject matter expert in all our product categories, having extensive knowledge of all our programs and cascading this down to team members.
- Take ownership and be an example to our Sales Leaders by conducting oneself as a Brand Ambassador, showing passion for our people and customers.
- Show determination to handle complaints from customers and partner with Customer Service and QA as outlined in SOPs for customer complaints.
- Ensure all employees adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines.
Leading People - Sincerity in training and developing our colleagues.
- Conduct on-the-job training for all new joiners to work with discipline. Ensure they receive onboarding, on-the-job training, complete online learning, product knowledge training and understand the tools and goals of the company.
- Collaborate with the SSL to ensure all new joiners schedule allows for 2 weeks of shadowing and training.
- Lead continuous training programs and promote full participation in the simplest and most efficient ways (including but not limited to: Chew on This, Wild Chef, Product Training, new processes, etc.)
- Attend marketing and new product training calls, and work with the SSL to ensure all employees receive the detailed information and training on upcoming campaigns, products, events, etc.
- Collaborate with SSL to evaluate employee performance and identify training needs.
- With humility supervise and motivate Sales Leaders to perform their best.
Operational Excellence- Ownership- Committed to the results and focuses on details.
- Assist the SSL in planning and implementing exciting strategies to attract customers with local marketing for the location.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g., sales processes, orders, inventory).
- Have a working knowledge of company goals, KPIs and the store’s performance and determination to drive sales results. Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives.
- Available to serve as the SSL’s support to cover activities in their absence, checking and monitoring sales, KPIs, inventory activities, money handling, marketing campaign updates, pricing, operational tasks etc.
- Monitor and maintain store inventory, have working knowledge of on hand and out of stock products to communicate to the team and the customer.
- Execute other related duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physically able to exert up to 50 pounds of force
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures – walk-in freezers
- Stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
- Frequent movement within the store to access various departments, areas, and products
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Higher Education Programs
- Vacation Time, Paid Holiday & Birthday PTO
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- WF Unlimited- Free Shipping
- Chew On This- One give away product a month
- Wild Chef - Allowance per month to shop in our store
- Enjoy interacting and engaging with customers and team members.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- The availability to work a flex schedule, working various hours and shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Work with integrity as part of a team towards a shared vision while respecting the opinions of others.
- Takes initiative and is able to collaborate with the SSL on the implementation of new ideas.
- Systems capabilities preferred:
- Order Management Systems
- Microsoft Office
- High school degree or GED preferred
- Previous retail supervisory experience preferred