CORPORATE FIRST OFFICER PILOT
Corporate First Officer
We are seeking an experienced First Officer for our Corporate Flight department. The First Officer must be based within 1 hour commute of our Flight Department hangar in Greeley, CO (Northern CO).
- Pilot/SIC reports directly to the Chief Pilot
- Reports to the PIC for any scheduled trip
- Responsible for the exterior preflight, onboard supplies status, selection of appropriate navigation charts, and refueling operations unless assigned otherwise by the PIC.
- Will conduct all flight operations including pre-departure briefing and post flight de-briefing utilizing Standard Management Procedures (SMP’s) outlined in the Cockpit Management Resources “Quantum Pro” or equivalent Management System
- Employee will adhere to the requirements and responsibilities set forth in the JBS USA flight operations Manual, assigned Standard Operating Procedures manual, and all FAA, state, and foreign regulations
- Be prepared to assume the duties of the PIC in the event the PIC is incapacitated
- General duties will include, but are not limited to, normal flight responsibilities and assistance with various assigned flight and travel duties. He/She may accept administrative duties assigned by the Chief Pilot to assure safe and superior service to JBS USA personnel and customers on a daily basis.
- Employee can expect to fly a minimum of forty hours per month to include occasional overnight stays away from assigned home of operations. This position requires domestic and international travel. Employee will be required to maintain a current US Passport and carry a cell phone to enhance quick communication of flight changes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1,500 Hours total time - this should include a minimum of 1,000 hours in a multi-engine aircraft, 500 hours multi-engine Pilot-In-Command and 100 hours in a jet powered aircraft
- Flight training from a FAR Part 141 school preferred
- Four-year degree in aerospace science or math from an accredited College or University. Other major fields of study will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Commercial Pilot certificate, ATP preferred
- Instrument Rating
- First Class FAA Medical Certificate
- FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operators Permit
- At Company expense, a newly hired pilot will be expected to obtain an Airline Transport Pilot rating within the first year of employment
- 3 years continuous experience actively engaged as a flight crew member operating corporate turbojet aircraft preferred but not required
- Demonstrates ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers, supervisors and customers throughout the organization
- Exhibits excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Observes standards of conduct that will inspire confidence in the crew and respect for the company
- Must have a complete working knowledge of all aircraft systems, how they operate normally, and all procedures used in emergency situations in the event of a system malfunction
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $90,000 – $100,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity