About Us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200-team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the bet products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, and Sincerity
Purpose & Scope: The focus of this role is on the operational side of the business unit in an analysis and reporting function. This person will be responsible for production yield related reporting and analysis at the Green Bay beef plant. This includes working with Fabrication and Slaughter leaders and associates, corporate business analysis team members and business leadership to provide information and reports to enhance decision making and improve processes. This role will report to the corporate office.
Responsibilities and job tasks:
- Produce daily and weekly reports on yield performance,
- Analyze requests to develop new products,
- Coordinate and participate in yield testing and analysis,
- Provide assistance to production as needed
- Educate team members on our yield reports and identify ways to improve performance.
- Take an active role in driving performance improvements
- Working conditions general office environment and production floor
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, Meat Science, Ag. Economics or equivalent experience
Experience: 1-3 years in a production or analyst role or related experience or deemed equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel required
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and ask questions as needed
- Experience with the Meat business is preferred
Internal: Production, Business Analysis team, Corporate and Site Accounting, other business units,
External: Limited, potentially - USDA, vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid time off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule