SENIOR SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATOR
SENIOR SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATOR
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: We are looking for a Basis Administrator for JBS that reports onsite at the corporate office in Greeley, Colorado.
This position is responsible for installations, upgrades and support stacks of all SAP software. SAP software includes all software related to the Netweaver platform, SBOP platform, S/4 Hana and Complimentary Third party platforms. Troubleshooting and performance monitoring of existing installations, as well as advanced correction application where needed.
- Fulfilling help desk requests, projects, tasks, monitoring alerts and production support.
- Installs or upgrades or security patches or add on or support packs or migrations of SAP and SAP supported or integrated systems.
- Perform changes to ABAP, SBOP, S/4 Hana and JAVA installations with regard to performance and tuning.
- Perform System copy, system refresh, support packages, new implementation and add on installation
- Support Clients like Advance Analysis, Excel4apps, Open Text supported like validation client, IES, SAP GUI Roll outs & SSO
- Develop documentation for systems and processes, troubleshooting ABAP, Java and supported platforms, identifying gaps and providing resolutions
- Setting up High availability and DR
- Performing daily health checks, monthly, quarterly and yearly updates
- EWA, Security Notes and patches regularly
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement and apply SAP supplied corrections.
- On call rotation and Other duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree; 8 to 10 years of Basis experience
- Experience with network structures and other computer related inter communication
- Must have performed at least 4 landscape installations of SAP Netweaver related product.
- S/4 Hana Installation, Support and HA set up
- SAP Fiori Installation, configuration and support
- Sap Readiness check configuration for SAP S/4 HANA upgrade
- SAP BOBJ and BODS system administration.
- SAP Solution Manager Upgrades and Support
- Support Job scheduler and Maintenance
- SAP Hardware SIZING based on SAP Application Performance Standard (SAPS)
- SSO configuration between SAP Connected goods and AUZRE AD.
- SAP BTP like IBP, Agent’s installation like CPI-ds &DP Agents and configurations
- Cloud connector installations and configurations and BTP administration
- Must have experience with JAVA system administration.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- SAP live cache experience is good to have.
- Hana and BI experience is good to have.
- ABAP programming is good to have.
- PI upgrade, support and maintenance experience.
- Qlik Sense experience is good to have
- SAP Mobile, Nakisa, Vertex experience is good to have
- BPA Redwood, SLD, ADS Trex experience is good to have
- MII experience is good to have
- Solution Manager experience is good to have.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $100,000-$115,000 and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity