- Perform cycle counts and audits as needed to maintain inventory accuracy
- Finding parts and materials in the computer data base for maintenance and other departments
- Maintain over 90-day purchase orders
- Issuing materials from inventory on computer system.
- Filing paperwork and documents by combination of company name and numerical sequence.
- Communicate invoice issues with suppliers and vendors
- Create purchasing requisitions and orders
- Assisting GRIR variance
- Completing daily workflow (invoicing)
- Confirming Purchase Orders
- All other duties as assigned
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Very strong computer skills
- Must be able to multi task and possess strong detail oriented analytical abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Scheduled M-F 6a-2:30p with ability to work Saturdays when needed
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (matching after the first year of service)
- Vacation, sick leave, and six company observed holidays
- Better Future Program-2 year MONTCO Community College tuition paid for employee and dependents
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!