PR & Communications Manager
Company Description: Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
Job Description: Apexon is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated PR & Communications Manager (with primary focus on PR and social media) in the US to share our story with the press and media. The perfect candidate would be an influencer marketing pro who is an elegant storyteller and who has a gift for project management who can raise global awareness of the brand and position the company as a game changer in the industry.
This position will be responsible for the development of narratives and content that can drive public awareness of the business and support our global marketing campaigns by positioning Apexon as a leading digital services provider to various stakeholders including journalists, media, and analysts.
You would lead the development and creation of all marketing content to support our global marketing campaigns and position our business as a thought leader in the industry.
This role will have one direct report who is solely dedicated to our analyst relations activities in addition to one external media vendor in addition to support from 3rd party tools and resources. This role will report directly to our U.S.-based VP of Marketing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
1) PR Management (Outreach, Content & Awards):
- Build and maintain a network of relationships with tier 1 media organizations and relevant trade publications.
- Secure positive media coverage and meaningful engagement with influencers in the Digital & IT industries.
- Implement high standards of accuracy and quality for all content.
- Work closely with the marketing and brand management team to ensure that all content and messaging are optimal.
- Manage press release calendar and outreach activity.
- Support the business in securing industry and employee awards.
- Manage social media calendar.
- Publish/Distribute all social media outreach for the company on all key channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube).
- Regularly evaluate competitors social media and generate new posts that are as competitive.
- At least 4 years of experience in PR and content creation.
- 4-year university/college degree required in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Proven tier 1 media and trade media relationships.
- Have a strong social media presence and profile.
- Candidates with experience in a PR firm are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to make persuade and delight a variety of individuals, including executives, customers and prospects. Strong professional writing skills are a must.
- Highly organized and structured.
- HR understanding or experience with consultancy, legal or B2B PR and content creation a plus
- Open to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to be aggressive in getting answers so they can meet objectives. Someone with a NO fear attitude.
- Team oriented
- Knowledge/experience using Zoom and Office 365 required
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.Disclaimer: