Oracle Functional Lead
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
- Experience in Oracle Retail Order Management, Oracle Retail Order Broker implementation
- Strong in Oracle Retail Order Management and Order Broker functionality, configurations, and business process
- Configure and maintain Oracle Retail Order Management and Order Broker systems, including defining business rules, workflows, and order processing configurations.
- Manage end-to-end order processing lifecycle, including order creation, validation, fulfillment, and tracking. Ensure accurate and timely order execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is required
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets, please submit a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).