Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience managing UNIX/Linux environment.
- Experience in UNIX shell, Perl, or similar scripting languages.
- Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills required.
- Hands-on experience in data analysis SQL.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive
- May be required to work after office hours, weekends and on public holidays due to support Time Travel & Performance Batch runs.
- BA/BS required in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to the team and the customers.
- Communicates openly and effectively in a manner consistent with the audience.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, identify problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
- Possess excellent trouble-shooting skills, are driven to help internal/external customers.
- Demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information, ability to reach sound decisions quickly.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is required
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets, please submit a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).