Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing.
- Collaborate with global cross functional teams in building customer-centric products.
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features.
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks.
- Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders.
- Must be passionate about technology and engineering.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making.
- Ability to leverage technology to deliver business value.
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience using a modern programming language (preferably Java/Scala).
- Experience with Databases (SQL or no-SQL)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience leveraging test-driven development methodologies.
- Comfort with Agile operating models (practical experience of Scrum/Kanban)
- Team oriented; strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated