Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
Job Duties :
Participate in all aspects of the development life cycle while working with an extensive team of analysts, developers and testers to deliver software projects that meet or exceed client expectations and are completed according to schedule.
• Develop and implement new software features, web pages, APIs, and backend modules.
• Develop unit tests and maintain source control using TFS.
• Unit test components to ensure they meet acceptance criteria and are scalable
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Work as part of a team of developers, QA, support staff, and DevOps engineers in a highly collaborative fashion."
• Experience with .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET).
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle)
• Experience working with web services in conjunction with a Service-Oriented Architecture
• Experience working in WCF
• Experience with test driven development is a plus
• Demonstrated experience with application architecture in the .NET space
• Experience analyzing functional requirements and working with business analysts
• Experience analyzing errors and debugging problems in .NET environment
• Ability to work with other team members including other developers and supervisors
• Demonstrated ability to master new material quickly and independently
• Perform extensive software impact assessments for proposed system modifications
• Analyze, troubleshoot and debug reported errors
• Create detailed program specifications and other technical design specifications
• Participate in development and testing activities
• Manage individual tasks and deliverable components in order to complete projects on schedule
• Participate in quality control measures including peer code reviews.