Corticon Developer with Integrated Eligibility Experience
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
Role : Corticon Developer with Integrated Eligibility Experience – EDBC
Location: Denver, CO
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in Integrated eligibility system.
- 2+ years’ experience with Corticon Rules Development
- Knowledge of policy within one or more of the State public assistance programs
- Working experience with SQL
- Working experience with welfare case management/eligibility determination systems
- Working experience within a project team using the Agile methodology and/or the Scrum process
- Knowledge of Unix and Web Sphere is preferred 2 Years of experience in Rules Modeling using Corticon Rules Engine Studio
- 2 Years of experience in creating Corticon vocabulary and Data Contracts"
- Responsible for authoring/modeling Rules and creating rules flow in Corticon
- Analyzes operational needs and uses the Corticon modeling studio to model, test optimize and package business rules
- Troubleshoot the Corticon Business Rules Server operations using the logs and exception messages it produces
- Responsible to analyze business, functional and non-functional requirements to create technical design documents.
- Familiarities with Corticon Foundation API is preferred
- Performs other functions as assigned by management
- Ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrates teamwork, positive team interactions, team success and proactive knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is required
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets, please submit a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).