Company Description: Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
• 9+ years of Embedded/Linux SW Development relevant Experience in Embedded C++.
• Design documentations and Architecture specifications experience.
• Expert knowledge in writing software for embedded Systems (Embedded C++ language).
• Must have experience on OTA
• Memory constrains and estimation skills with respect to Microcontroller.
• Work experience in software development on bare metal, RTOS or Internal Linux.
• Work experience in developing firmware for 8/16/32 bit micro controllers (ARM, RISC etc)
• Good understanding w.r.t usage of 1. RTOS like MQX.
• Bootloader and software update concepts.
• Ethernet stack like LwIP and communication protocols like TCP/IP, MQTT.
• Socket programming in Linux environment.
• Good knowledge on protocols like (RS485, SPI, I2C, ADCs, CAN ,LIN)
• Knowledge on Blue-tooth communication protocols for BLE 4.2/5.1.
• Proficient in use of embedded SW Development tool chain (Flash/ debug tool chain, IDE).
• Version Control Systems –GIT
• Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
• Experience in scripting languages like Shell / CAPL / Make/Python etc.
• Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc.
• Good knowledge in reading schematics and datasheets.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a self-starter.