Sr HR Manager
The HR Manager (HR Business Partner) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to the Leadership on human resource-related issues and also acts as an employee champion and change agent. The position would include partnering and supporting teams globally and experience across geographies would be an added advantage. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its culture and its competition.
- Engage effectively with professionals at all levels and partner with the senior leaders to understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business.
- Be the connector between the business and the COEs to assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, compensation, career development and leadership development.
- Execute people initiatives and drive HR functional excellence and process improvement across the spans supported.
- Partner with the HR Leadership to champion initiatives and causes.
- Drive and work with Immigration Department to efficiently and effectively handle our company's Immigration process.
- Influence people decisions through analytics and drive appropriate solutions.
- Be hands-on and partner with HR Teams and the Business to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Be hands-on with the ongoing merger and acquisition activities for the company.
- Excellent project management skills and have the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Advocate and be the ambassador of Infostretch Values and Culture.
Key Skills/Requirements -
- Degree in Human Resources, or related discipline or Associate Degree with significant experience in HR or related field.
- 8-10 years of proven work experience in Digital Services organizations with strong project management and change management experience.
- Experience with immigration policy and process (H1b, L1A, PERM's to include Recruitment activities for the PERM's)
- Solution-driven and agile.
- Ability to influence without authority in a demanding and high-growth environment.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills to effectively interface and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships at all levels within the organization to garner support and achieve results.
- Applied knowledge of labor and state laws. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Past or present experience managing the merger and acquisition activities for the HR Business Units.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)