FLOAT - Radiologic Technologist - Dearborn and Surrounding Areas
Henry Ford Health System, one of the nation's leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, announced a new partnership to operate urgent care centers across southeastern Michigan. Three existing Henry Ford Macomb Urgent Care centers in Fraser, Chesterfield and Bruce Township will transition to the new joint venture in late 2021, and multiple new sites are expected to open in 2022 across southeast Michigan.
What you’ll do for our patients:
- Collaborate with Medical Providers and Medical Assistants through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
- Exercise professional judgment to provide health care services, which include applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups starting at six months of age to the elderly.
Our Positions Offer:
- Career Advancement Opportunities with Leadership positions available in Center Operations as well as Clinical Education
- EMR training for Epic
- Direct mentoring relationships with providers and market leadership
- 5-Weeks Paid Time Off
- Full suite of comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and 401(K) with employer matching
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
UPDATE: COVID Vaccine Announcement: GoHealth Urgent Care is requiring all new hires to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status in all markets. In certain markets, it will be required that new hires receive the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine series (of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine) prior to their first day of employment. New hires must receive the second dose (of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine) within 30 days of their first day of employment. This is a condition of employment, unless a faith-based or medical exemption is approved.
GoHealth Urgent Care is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.