Market Research Analyst
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
We are looking for a Market Analyst to assist the Business Development and Development teams with intelligence of prospective GoHealth Joint Venture markets and M&A opportunities. For this role, you should hold a degree in business and/or related field followed by relevant internships or work experience. Knowledge of database management and various mapping software programs are a key requirement for this position. You will explore prospective joint venture partnership markets / M&A investment options and support the growth of existing and new markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required
- 1-2 years market assessment and research experience required or internship related to market strategy/intelligence
- Healthcare experience preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Efficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience building and guiding creation of market studies
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated, and able to direct multiple assessments and strategic initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present findings using detailed maps, reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive market findings
- Ability to team with other members of the organization as part of assessment
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work independently in a rapidly evolving growth-company environment
- Collect, analyze and synthesize market and urgent care specific research data on an ongoing basis
- Produce high-quality market research reports with actionable recommendations
- Work closely with Real Estate, Operations, Business Intelligence, M&A and Joint Venture business development teams
- Compose and present research findings to Management, JV partners, and other relevant stakeholders
- Support the identification of potential strategic opportunities including performing market / competitor research
- Support the team in its preparation for strategy and negotiation discussions
- Track and assess industry trends that impact our company, our competitors, and our JV partners
- Support Business Development team in preparing internal communications to leadership and board on target pipeline, acquisition targets, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all stakeholders’ decisions
- All other duties as assigned.